Monday, April 23, 2007

I really messed up!

Well, I have really screwed up big! I was messing around with a new blog this evening and decided I did not need it, so I went to delete it and accidentally deleted my entire travel blog! Luckily, Grandma Baker has been printing them off and still has a copy of all the ones that I have lost. I am not going to have her send them to me here, because I do not have time to retype them all, but at least I have not lost them for good which is good news. I am sorry if you have not been following until recently and will be missing a huge chunk. Also, one of the posts that got deleted was my new address:

Justin Baker
105 Inverness House
Lomas St.
University of Wolverhampton
West Midlands
WV1 1QU

Sorry for the inconvenience, but please keep checking back for updates.

Cheers,
Justin

1 comment:

Kevin Baker said...

You are a lucky man with thoughtful grandparents!! Grandma Norma has been printing them all along. You might call her to see what she has. Nice move!

Love ya

Dad